AOA our readers today I some best plugins to share for your Wordpress blog which make your blog super faster than before, so your users won't leave you for that loading issue and you will gain more traffic so I'm happy to share the top 10 plugins that you should have or you can say "Most Wanted Plugins Ever!"
“Every-time you save a new post or pages, WordPress creates a revision of that post or page. If you edit a post 6 times you might have 5 copy of that post as revisions. Imagine if your post or pages are long and big. It is a huge number of bytes that's on your MySQL overhead. Now WP-Optimize allows you to optimize and shrink your posts table by removing not necessary post revisions from the database. As example, if you have a post which is approximately 100KB data and you have 5 revisions of that post, the total space wasted is about 500KB. And if you have 100 posts similar to it, you have 50MB database space wasted.
Similar to the scenario described above, there might be thousands of spam and un-approved comments in your comments table, WP-Optimize can clean and remove those in a single click
WP-Optimize reports which database tables have overhead and wasted spaces also it allows you to shrink and get rid of those wasted spaces
Automatically cleans database every week and respects the "Keeps selected number of weeks data" option” - Wp Optimize
As you know every blog has at least 2 images on a post or more for the describe what their post is about, If you have few images for your new post then it might take some time to load, You must use this plugin to compress your images size. This plugin have more then 200,000+ Active Installs
- Your pages will load faster. Smaller image sizes means faster page loads. This will make your visitors happy, and can increase revenue.
- Faster backups. Smaller image sizes also means faster backups.
- Less bandwidth usage. Optimizing your images can save you hundreds of KB per image, which means significantly less bandwidth usage.
- Super fast. The plugin can run on your own server, so you don’t have to wait for a third party service to receive, process, and return your images. You can optimize hundreds of images in just a few minutes. PNG files take the longest, but you can adjust the settings for your situation.
- Best JPG optimization. With TinyJPG integration, nothing else comes close (requires an API subscription).
- Best PNG optimization. You can use pngout, optipng, and pngquant in conjunction. And if that isn't enough, try the lossy PNG option powered by TinyPNG.
- Root access not needed Pre-compiled binaries are made available to install directly within the WordPress folder, and cloud optimization is provided for those who cannot run the binaries locally.
- Optimize everything With the wp_image_editor class extension, and the ability to specify your own folders for scanning, any image in WordPress can be optimized.
That one is interested cause every blog have images to show their posts example, if you have lots of images in one single post, then your blog will make time to load and that the reason you might be loss your traffic and Advance Lazy Load plugin will make your post load fast
Gzip is use for compression whole site and removes useless space in coding and makes CSS, HTML, etc. files smaller. same as W3 Total Cache
Google is very transparent on their desire for your website to be GZipped, so why isn't it yet? Download, install, done. No gimmicks, no paid versions, just kind and helpful plugins for your website. - "GZip Ninja Speed Compression"
I am Aizaz.Dinho and I loved to learn new things and teach to people like you, In my mind I'm the one who can do anything whatever I want, From my heart am still learner and loved to do impossible things, Web Development is my passion and I have PHP, MYSQL OOP PDO, Blogger WordPress also SEO experiences, You can say I'm the code ninja of meralesson